These rules apply to the processing and protection of personal data regarding Users using DietPlannerapp available at the internet address www.dietplannerapp.com (further „Platform”) whose administrator is Diet Planner Sp. z o.o. based in Szczecin (71-441) at the street Niemierzyńskiej 17a entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Szczecin – Centrum in Szczecin
III Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000744572 having the NIP number: 8513228468 REGON: 380987138
Diet Planner Sp. z o.o. respects the right to privacy of Platform Users. In particular, it protects their personal data and applies appropriate technological and legislative solutions to prevent interference with Users’ privacy by third parties.
Our activities are aimed at guaranteeing the User a sense of full security at the level appropriate to applicable law, including:
Using the Platform is carried out using a secure SSL protocol, which significantly increases the protection of data transmission over the Internet.
Links to third party websites
Please be advised that as part of the Platform, external links may be placed enabling Users to directly reach other websites, or while using the Platform, cookies may also be placed on your device from other entities, in particular from trusted providers such as: Facebook, Instagram , Twitter, Google+, WordPress to enable you to use the functionality of our Platform integrated with these services.
The administrator of Users’ data collected using the Platform is: Diet Planner Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Szczecin (71-441) at 17a Niemierzyńska St. having the tax identification number NIP: 8513228468 and REGON: 380987138
If you have questions about the processing of your personal data and your rights, please contact us via the contact form in the CONTACT tab or by email: email@example.com
1. In accordance with the practice of most websites and Platforms, we store http queries directed to our server. Viewed resources are identified by URL addresses and relate to:
The above information is in no way combined with the personal data of the Platform Users and is not used to determine the identity of Users, except in cases where there is a need to request, register, or log in to use the Platform’s services.
2. The platform does not automatically collect any information except those contained in Cookies.
The information collected is used, among others down:
3. The scope of information collected automatically depends on the User’s web browser settings. Users should check their browser settings to find out what information is shared by the browser automatically or to change these settings.
1. The User may browse and become familiar with the content of the Platform without providing personal data, except for the content and functionality expressly reserved for registered Users. If you want to use the Platform functionality, register or contact us using the contact form, you will be asked to provide personal data regarding:
2. Providing the above-mentioned data is voluntary, but necessary to process the User’s data in order to answer the inquiry he initiated and to provide services offered by Diet Planner Sp. z o.o. – information in this respect is included in the Regulations.
3. In terms of the User’s consent to process data for marketing purposes or to receive commercial information – it should be remembered that this consent may be revoked at any time.
4. The collected personal data regarding the User may be used for the following purposes:
5. DietPlannerapp.com will store personal data for the entire duration of the concluded contract for the provision of electronic services. After the end of the contract, personal data will be stored for the time necessary for after-sales service, security or recovery of any claims related to the contract, including tax claims.
6. The data that you provide to us each time are processed by us on the basis of a concluded contract for the provision of electronic services, and in terms of information about your health based on your explicit consent. We do not use and maintain your medical records to a greater extent than is necessary to implement the above-mentioned agreement.
7. Platform does not perform automatic processing – profiling within the meaning of the GDPR consisting of the use of personal data provided by the User to assess certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular to analyze or forecast their economic situation, personal preferences, credibility and User retention.
In achieving the abovementioned purposes, we process personal data ourselves, and at your express request we can pass on your data to entities selected by you cooperating with us. This happens, for example, when you want to contact an entity that has posted its offer on the Platform.
8. DietPlannerapp.com as part of paid services provides, among others, tools for entering personal data of persons who are not Users of the DietPlannerapp.com Platform. Then the User entering the data becomes the administrator of this data, and Diet Planner is the entity processing this data. In such a situation, the relationship between the User who uses the Platform and the Company is entrusted with the processing of data (the User entrusts data to the Company). In this situation, we will process the personal data entrusted to us in accordance with the provisions regarding the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR.
Each Platform User has the rights granted by the GDPR. These rights are: